AdSniper is an independent DSP that enables to display ads (banners, teasers and video) on PCs, tablet PCs and mobile devices in real time. Our top priority is to turn ads into the stream of customized content that is useful / interesting for user and sponsored by advertisers, therefore we treat data we use and collect very carefully
Information We Collect and Share
When you visit sites that uses our technology, we collect certain information about you and your device (collectively, “User Information”). This information does not directly identify you – we don’t collect your name or contact details – but it may be considered “personal data” or “personal information” under applicable privacy or data protection laws.
In particular, we collect identifiers such as your IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and mobile device identifiers. These identifiers may identify a particular computer, mobile device, television, or other device.
We also collect information about your activity online, including the following categories of internet or electronic network activity:
- Information about your behavior on our publishers’ sites: including information about the domain, topic or name of property, your referring website addresses, date/time of visits, view data, search keywords, visitor activities and actions on publisher’s properties, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, non-precise location information (including city, country, zip code), click data, types of advertisements viewed;
- Information about your browser: including information about your browser type, version, language, and history;
- Information about your device: including information about your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, and data connection type;
- Information about your Internet service: including information about which Internet Service Provider (ISP) you use.
Our clients may collect and store inferences about user activity using our technology. We do not itself make inferences about users interests or preferences, but others may do so using our platform.
We also use the User Information we collect for our legitimate business interests:
- To enable our clients to offer and buy advertising opportunities on different sites;
- To operate and improve our technology; - To compile statistics and conduct research and development for our internal business purposes – all of which is done in aggregate without identifying you;
- To prepare reports that summarize visitor activity;
- To enable standard advertising controls;
- To analyze and report on ad performance (such as tracking views of ad, as well as clickthrough rates on ads), campaign reporting, and campaign forecasting; and
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
We may share User Information with law enforcement, regulatory authorities, courts with competent jurisdictions, emergency services or other necessary third parties for legal, protection, security, and safety purposes, including:
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person. We may share User Information with our vendors and partners who perform functions on our or our clients’ behalf and require access to such information to provide us with services or do work for us. Examples include: analyzing data, fraud prevention, hosting data, engaging technical support for our technology platform, and performing analysis related to our technology platform and related services.
How We Collect User Information
We also work with third-party advertising platforms that separately collect and use User Information to enable our and their customers to deliver targeted advertisements using our advertising technology. As an example, we work with third-party advertising companies that use information about your visits to various websites or applications across multiple devices in order to provide you content and ads of interest across devices that they think are associated with you or your household, including web browsers, mobile apps, and televisions. Our clients may use this third-party data in combination with the User Information we collect to deliver you targeted ads across multiple devices.
Information Our Customers and Vendors Collect
Our clients, our vendors, and our clients’ vendors, who use our technology may use their own tags, pixels, cookies, or other similar technology (or those of their other affiliates) within their advertisements and on certain websites. We are not responsible for our clients’, vendors’ and/or our clients’ vendors’ use of such tracking technologies or for their privacy practices.
Your Opt-Out Choices
There are many ways to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising that our clients may conduct using our technology. Note that different devices use different identifiers and different technologies, so that you must opt out separately from each browser and each device that you would like to be opted out. If you opt-out of targeted advertising, we will no longer collect User Information described above from the opted-out device.
You can opt-out of receiving ads that are personalized by our clients using our technology by using the opt-out tool below. Once you opt-out, we will no longer collect any information from your device and as a result, our clients will not be able to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests using our technology.
Your device may give you the ability to opt-out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests (“Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices or “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices). You may stop the collection of location information by particular apps or from your device as a whole at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. For more information on how to change your preferences, please see https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
The cookies set out on your device by our advertising technology expire no later than 366 days after the last time you visited a Digital Media Property using our advertising technology. We typically store the User Information we collect from your device, such as IP address and other information described above, in our systems for up to 90 days before we anonymize and aggregate that data into summary reports.
We use industry-standard technical and organizational security measures to help protect information transmitted over or stored on our systems. Please note that no transmission or storage of information, however, can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure, though we take all reasonable precautions to protect against security incidents.
- You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data by AdSniper. In this regard, we will explain the data processing to you and provide you with an overview of the data stored about you.
- If data stored by AdSniper is incorrect or no longer up to date, you have the right to have this data corrected.
- You may also demand that your data be erased. Should the erasure not be possible in exceptional cases due to other legal regulations, the data will be blocked so that it is only available for that legal purpose.
- You may also have the processing of your personal data restricted, if for example you have doubts as to the accuracy of the data.
- You also have the right to data portability, which means that on request AdSniper will send you a digital copy of the personal data you have provided.
- You also have the right to object to data processing, insofar as this is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
- In particular, you can object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes at any time. The opt-out function described in “Your Opt-Out Choices” can be used for this purpose at any time.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact our data protection officer at any time: The data protection officer can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the postal address provided on our site (please mark all correspondence with: “FAO AdSniper data protection officer”).
For mobile devices, please use one of the following opt-out options in your device’s system settings, in order to stop data from being collected for purposes of personalised advertising on that device:
- iOS - HERE
- Android - HERE